Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Comment Cards, tell me how you really feel!

I'll keep this one nice and short. I like to look at our comment cards for constructive criticism and to see what people liked to make sure we keep that level of service and food I want to be known for. Well sometimes you get some really odd things. Like we forever get people that tell us the food was excellent, service excellent, overall experience excellent, but menu variety we will get like so so. It puzzles me time and again. If everything is great than what more do you want to see on the menu? Recently I had our graphic designer change the comment card to include a line under menu variety for suggestions, so I guess we will see what people suggest from now on.  It makes me giggle when our regulars write sassy things on them just to get a rise out of me! (Every week, John Pankau!)
I think the funniest one we got was this last weekend, I don't think it was meant to be funny. I think this table was totally serious. But I didn't even know what to say to this one. I'll let you read it for yourself. I couldn't even make this shit up if I tried. I told my husband about it and he said you gotta be kidding me? What? Cmon?  This will stay stored away in my brain for some time, I'm sure my sarcastic ass will whip this out periodically when my staff is getting stressed on a busy night and I need them to remember to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment