Thursday, November 19, 2015

Teasers!!

Trends change all the time in this industry as in most businesses. The key is staying one step ahead of the trend I guess. But I also feel like getting too roped up into a trend can be a bit treacherous as well. As a Trend is a trend. That's it plain and simple. They come and they go. As quick as they came, it's yesterdays news. I am thinking constantly about what is gonna keep my business going strong? How can I continue to stay in the game? What do I have to offer the public to please their palate and their wallet? How do I get my guests to become regulars? How do I get them to come weekly? We do the small plate/large plate concept so people can eat big or on the lighter side. We have done nightly specials, but for us the menu changes so often every night is special!! lol 
What about a Teaser of sorts??!!
 Giving our guests that full fun of flavors, but in a smaller portion and less cash out of your stash!!   
Maybe you are just coming to have a cocktail with friends and want to try a little something while gabbing with the girls or you are heading home but stop for a beer after work with the guys and need a little something to nosh on! Above is our blackened shrimp (hints of curry & cumin) served with jasmine rice, and brandy jalapeno apricot butter, and buttermilk dressing. Priced at $6 for 2 large shrimp can you beat that!! Still made with many local ingredients!! We still will always hold true to our farm to table concept. We have another small plate teaser which is a house made honey biscuit with Dominion Valley seared ham, and local honey. Simple right?? But so good to eat, and nice on the wallet again at only $6!! 
I love this idea. I'm one that when I go out I want to order like half the menu. My husband is always like really Jodi. Yup!! I want to try lots of different things, I love Food!! It's a perfect trend for those that can't decide. I could care less about the cost, but I know I'm not the norm on that end of things. So come on out and try out our Teasers this weekend and let us know what you think!! Feedback is great! Let us know if you want us to keep Teasing You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment